JCT London has the perfect location for people travelling from all over London and indeed the UK as a whole.
Situated between Marylebone and Fitzrovia, it is just 20 minutes walk from Euston station, 25 mins from King’s Cross St Pancras and a mere 5-10 mins walk away from Oxford Circus and Tottenham Court Road station. Other local tube stations are Goodge Street, Great Portland Street and Warren Street.
If you prefer to cycle, London has plenty of designated cycle routes from all directions. Indoor bicycle parking can be arranged for those wishing to cycle and there is a Santander hire bike hub just around the corner in Wells Street.
- 22 mins walk from the station
- 11 mins via Victoria Line on the London Underground. Alight at Oxford Circus.
- 17 mins via Victoria Line on London Underground. Alight at Oxford Circus
- 35 mins via 390 bus from York Way (Stop C). Alight on Oxford Street (Soho Street stop YB)
- 11 mins via Bakerloo line on London Underground. Alight at Oxford Circus
- 20 mins via Bus 113, 453 or 139. Alight at Oxford Circus
- 14 mins via Bakerloo line on London Underground. Alight at Oxford Circus
- 27 mins via Bus 7, 23 or 36. Alight on Oxford Street.
Nearby London Underground Stations
Oxford Circus – 5-7 minute walk away. Served by Victoria Line, Central Line, Bakerloo Line. 5-7 minute walk away.
Tottenham Court Road – 8-10 minute walk away. Served by Central Line and Northern Line. (TFL Rail from 2021)
Goodge Street Station – 8-10 minute walk away. Served by Northern Line
Great Portland Street – 14 minute walk away. 10 mins by Bus 88 or 453. Served by Hammersmith and City Line.
From the South
Quietway 1 to Long Acre – cycle up Drury Lane to New Oxford Street and head west towards Oxford Circus.
From the South West
Cycle to the end of route CS8, up Whitehall to Trafalgar Square and then via Regents Street (St James) to Oxford Circus via Piccadilly.
From the North
Route CS1 to Old Street. Straight route from Old Street to Oxford Street via Farringdon.
From the West
Quietway 2 to Edgware Road and make your way through Marylebone and Fitzrovia to Margaret Street.
From the East
Route CS3 to St James Park, up Whitehall to Trafalgar Square and then up Regents Street (St James) to Oxford Circus via Piccadilly Circus.